Hello Everyone, I decided to write about all you need to know about the Tecno J8 which includes Specifications about the device, My Review on the Device and My Hands On with the Device. My Friend recently got the Tecno Boom J8 and i was like Wow, Nice Design :), I said let me share it with friends and any one interested in the device. Alright Let’s Start With The Device Specification
Tecno Boom J8 Specifications
- It Has 5.5 Inch Display And Also Resolution Of 720 x 1280 Pixels.
- It Comes Wiht 2Gb RAM, 16GB Internal Storage And Also External Card Of Up to 128 GB MicroSD Card
- Network Mode Supported Are GSM, 3G, And Also 4G
- With Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Dual Sim Supported With Micro SIM For Both Slots
- 5MP Front Camera With Flash Light Supported
- 13.0 MP Back Camera With Flash Light Supported.
- It Comes With Non Removable Battery of 3000mAh
- And Also With A UI Called hiOS
That’s the Specifications of the Tecno Boom J8, And now let me show you the device.
Something i like this Device is the design it comes with it, If You check the Picture with Tecno Boom J8 Placed on my PC, Take a look at the Speaker it looks like iPhone design though.
The Tecno J8 Comes With A New UI Called HiOS, Let me show You How it looks like with the Screenshots of the Device.
My Review On The Tecno Boom J8
Hmm, Something i would like to say on this device is nice design of the phone, With the new UI called HeliOS, With the flashlight in front, That’s something i like, But i would like to say something i don’t like about this device, Nowadays RAM on this device which is 2GB is too small for me, That’s something i would say, And suppose it comes with Finger Print/Touched Unlock.
I would be writing on Some Tutorials on This Device soon.