A friend of mine MK Jafar was chatting with me about where he can download Android Tutorials from? I told him to check The New Boston Tutorials on Youtube but the Tutorials on Android by The New Boston are upto 200 Plus videos, So downloading them each is a bit stress he said, Then i told him he shouldn’t worry that i would write on it soon, So that other guys could benefit. So let get started on how to download a Complete YouTube Playlist or Channel all at once. You don’t really need your Internet Download Manager to Capture the Video Link before it can actually work.
How To Download Youtube Video Playlist/Channel
- We need to configure our Internet Download Manager, Open Your IDM, By the left at the down you will Main Download Queue,
- Right click on it, you will see Edit Queue, Change the files from Queue from 4 to 99 and Apply, look the picture below.
- Now Go to Youtube Playlist you wish to download and copy the URL.
- Example of the URL should look like this https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6gx4Cwl9DGBlmzzFcLgDhKTTfNLfX1IK, Make sure playlist is in the URL if not, then you’re not copying the Playlist URL.
- Go To http://youtubemultidownloader.com/playlist.html And Paste the URL
- Just wait and make sure everything is completed, Copy all those links you see, Open Notepad and paste them
- Save it to Desktop, would be fine.
- Go to IDM Menu, Task > Import > From Text File > Select the link you copy.
- And Okay.